Skip to main content
You are here
Audrey Hendley, PhD
- Hendley AM, Wang YJ, Polireddy K, Alsina J, Ahmed I, Lafaro KJ, Zhang H, Roy N, Savidge SG, Cao Y, Hebrok M, Maitra A, Reynolds AB, Goggins M, Younes M, Iacobuzio-Donahue CA, Leach SD, Bailey JM. p120 Catenin Suppresses Basal Epithelial Cell Extrusion in Invasive Pancreatic Neoplasia. Cancer Res. 2016 06 01; 76(11):3351-63.
- Choi E, Hendley AM, Bailey JM, Leach SD, Goldenring JR. Expression of Activated Ras in Gastric Chief Cells of Mice Leads to the Full Spectrum of Metaplastic Lineage Transitions. Gastroenterology. 2016 Apr; 150(4):918-30.e13.
- Bailey JM, Hendley AM, Lafaro KJ, Pruski MA, Jones NC, Alsina J, Younes M, Maitra A, McAllister F, Iacobuzio-Donahue CA, Leach SD. p53 mutations cooperate with oncogenic Kras to promote adenocarcinoma from pancreatic ductal cells. Oncogene. 2016 08 11; 35(32):4282-8.
- Bailey JM, Hendley AM, Maitra A. New insights into plasticity of pancreatic cancer: cancer to acinar cell reprogramming by the basic helix-loop-helix transcription factor E47. Pancreas. 2015 Jul; 44(5):683-5.
- Audrey M. Hendley, Jennifer M. Bailey. Stem Cells and Pancreatic Cancer. Principles of Stem Cell Biology and Cancer. 2015 May 18; 213-229.
- Eunyoung Choi, Audrey M. Hendley, Jennifer M. Bailey, Steven Leach, James R. Goldenring. 11 Inhibition of KRAS Activation Ameliorates Pre-Cancerous Metaplastic Conversion in the Mouse Stomach. Gastroenterology. 2015 Apr 1; 148(4):s-5.
- Jennifer M Bailey, Audrey M. Hendley, Conover Talbot, Christine A Iacobuzio-Donahue, Steven Leach. 800f Even Pancreatic Duct Cells Can Serve As a Cell of Origin for Pancreatic Cancer: Requirement for Cooperating Genetic Lesions. Gastroenterology. 2015 Apr 1; 148(4):s-1192-s-1193.
- Hendley AM, Bailey, JM. Principles of Stem Cell Biology and Cancer: Future Applications and Therapeutics. Regad T, Sayers TJ, Rees RC, editors. Chapter 11, Stem Cells and Pancreatic Cancer. 2015; 213-229.
- Hendley AM, Provost E, Bailey JM, Wang YJ, Cleveland MH, Blake D, Bittman RW, Roeser JC, Maitra A, Reynolds AB, Leach SD. p120 Catenin is required for normal tubulogenesis but not epithelial integrity in developing mouse pancreas. Dev Biol. 2015 Mar 01; 399(1):41-53.
- Wang YJ, McAllister F, Bailey JM, Scott SG, Hendley AM, Leach SD, Ghosh B. Dicer is required for maintenance of adult pancreatic acinar cell identity and plays a role in Kras-driven pancreatic neoplasia. PLoS One. 2014; 9(11):e113127.
- Eunyoung Choi, Audrey M. Hendley, Christine Petersen, Victoria G. Weis, Steven D. Leach, James R. Goldenring. 266 Active Kras Leads to Rapid Transdifferentiation of Gastric Chief Cells Into Metaplasia With Progression to Dysplasia and Invasive Cancer. Gastroenterology. 2014 May 1; 146(5):s-64.
- Audrey M. Hendley, Elayne Provost, Danielle Blake, Jeffrey Roeser, Albert Reynolds, Steven Leach. Loss of p120ctn in the pancreas results in expansion of ductal epithelium and loss of acinar cells. Developmental Biology. 2011 Aug 1; 356(1):169.