1. Juang C, Chen B, Bru JL, Nguyen K, Huynh E, Momen M, Kim J, Aswad DW. (2017) Polymorphic Variants of the Human Protein Repair Enzyme PIMT/PCMT1 Affect Catalytic Activity, Aggregation, and Thermal Stability; Implications for the Etiology of Neurological Disorders & Cognitive Aging. The Journal of Biological Chemistry, doi: 10.1074/jbc.M116.765222.
2. Chen Y, Chiang H, Litchfield P, Pena M, Juang C, Riley DJ. (2014) Expression of Nek1 during kidney development and cyst formation in multiple nephron segments in the Nek1-deficient kat2J mouse model of polycystic kidney disease. Journal of Biomedical Science, 21:63.
3. Deng W, Leu H, Chen Y, Chen Y, Epperson CM, Juang C, Wang PH. (2014) Protein Kinase B (PKB/AKT1) Formed Signaling Complexes with Mitochondrial Proteins and Prevented Glycolytic Energy Dysfunction in Cultured Cardiomyocytes During Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury. Endocrinology, 155(5):1618-28.
4. Alger SJ, Juang C, Riters LV. (2011) Social affiliation relates to tyrosine hydroxylase immunolabeling in male and female zebra finches (Taeniopygia guttata). Journal of Chemical Neuroanatomy, 42(1):45-55.
5. Juang JH, Kuo C, Wu C, Juang C. (2008) Exendin-4 Treatment Expands Graft β-Cell Mass in Diabetic Mice Transplanted With a Marginal Number of Fresh Islets. Cell Transplantation, 17(6):641-7.