Skip to main content
You are here
Audrey Hendley, PhD
- Hendley AM, Wang YJ, Polireddy K, Alsina J, Ahmed I, Lafaro KJ, Zhang H, Roy N, Savidge SG, Cao Y, Hebrok M, Maitra A, Reynolds AB, Goggins M, Younes M, Iacobuzio-Donahue CA, Leach SD, Bailey JM. p120 Catenin Suppresses Basal Epithelial Cell Extrusion in Invasive Pancreatic Neoplasia. Cancer Res. 2016 Jun 1; 76(11):3351-63.
- Choi E, Hendley AM, Bailey JM, Leach SD, Goldenring JR. Expression of Activated Ras in Gastric Chief Cells of Mice Leads to the Full Spectrum of Metaplastic Lineage Transitions. Gastroenterology. 2016 Apr; 150(4):918-930.e13.
- Bailey JM, Hendley AM, Lafaro KJ, Pruski MA, Jones NC, Alsina J, Younes M, Maitra A, McAllister F, Iacobuzio-Donahue CA, Leach SD. p53 mutations cooperate with oncogenic Kras to promote adenocarcinoma from pancreatic ductal cells. Oncogene. 2015 Nov 23.
- Bailey JM, Hendley AM, Maitra A. New insights into plasticity of pancreatic cancer: cancer to acinar cell reprogramming by the basic helix-loop-helix transcription factor E47. Pancreas. 2015 Jul; 44(5):683-5.
- Hendley AM, Bailey, JM. Principles of Stem Cell Biology and Cancer: Future Applications and Therapeutics. Regad T, Sayers TJ, Rees RC, editors. Chapter 11, Stem Cells and Pancreatic Cancer. 2015; 213-229.
- Hendley AM, Provost E, Bailey JM, Wang YJ, Cleveland MH, Blake D, Bittman RW, Roeser JC, Maitra A, Reynolds AB, Leach SD. p120 Catenin is required for normal tubulogenesis but not epithelial integrity in developing mouse pancreas. Dev Biol. 2015 Mar 1; 399(1):41-53.
- Wang YJ, McAllister F, Bailey JM, Scott SG, Hendley AM, Leach SD, Ghosh B. Dicer is required for maintenance of adult pancreatic acinar cell identity and plays a role in Kras-driven pancreatic neoplasia. PLoS One. 2014; 9(11):e113127.